Sense The Adventure
Moxie Republic-The Day In The Garden
Moxie Adventure TV
Sense the Adventure with our friends and kind sponsors
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Sense the Adventure TV Channel
- Bobby Nolan Trophy Wednesday 20th August 2014.
- Bobby Nolan Trophy Annual 1500m sea swim at Dollymount Thursday 18th 2013
- Sense The Adventure
- Moxie Adventure Challenge on Blessington Lakes Co Wiclow. Evans and Elstrom make it two in a row.
- Moxie Adventure Challenge Race Day – May 25th 2013 Blessington Lakes Co. Wicklow This Weekend -Sign Up NOW at www.moxierepublic.com
- Moxie Republic training photographs from Moxie HQ on Blessington Lakes in beautiful West Wicklow.
- Moxie Adventure Challenge – Bravery Daring Determination will be needed on May 25th in beautiful West Wicklow for this great event. BOOK NOW!
- Moxie Republic drives increased entry on all levels for Adventure Race on 25th May in Blessington,Co Wicklow – Do a Moxie!
- Get into that Garden!
- The Moxie Adventure Challenge will take place at Blessington Lakes, Co.Wicklow – 25th May 2013 this years race has many new features and entry levels go to www.moxierepublic.com for all race details.
Sense the Adventue – Categories
Sponsorship and Newsdesk enquiries
Sense the Adventure
Sense the Adventure Tag Cloudsadventure adventure racing An Garda Siochana Ann Marie Egan An Post An Post Racing Team Banbridge CC Blessington Adventure Race Blue Collar Boxing Bobby Nolan Trophy Bootcamp Ireland Brian Keogh Bruce Duncan Chris Caulfield Clontarf Swimming Club Connemara Adventure Challenge Cops for Kids Crumlin Children's Hospital cycleways Cyclo-Cross Championship Cyclocross Dance for Life 2011 Dermasel Dead Sea Salts Derval Devaney Dublin Dublin Adventure Race Emma Donlon FitHeads Fitnees Together gaelforce gaelforce north Gaelforce Race Tips Gaelforce West Gaelforce West 2011 Gareth Presch Gary Crossan Greg May ireland Irish Cycling Jack and Jill Foundation James Cracknell Jamie Young Katie Taylor KOPS4KIDZ Moxie Moxie Adventure Challenge Moxie Republic Moxie Training Day Moxie training weekends Olympian Robin Seymour Open Sea Swimming Padraig Marrey Peter O Farrell PowerBar racing Redmond O’Toole Rob Deegan Robin Seymour Roger Aiken sensetheadventure Sense the Adventure Sessel Elmstrom Sessel Elstrom St ledger Tania Mc Cabe Foundation The Day in the Garden Tom O Dowd Tony St Ledger Total Experience Turf Guy Turn2me Wicklow Adventure Race Zurich Zurich Insurance Zurich Insurance Ireland
March 2017 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Adventure cloudsAdventure Racing Art O'Neill Challenge Blue Collar Boxing Bruce Duncan Chi Running Connemara Adventure Challenge Cyclocross Derval Devaney Dublin City Half Marathon Gaelforce Gaelforce North Gaelforce West Gareth Presch James Cracknell Kops 4 Kidz Moxie Adventure Challenge - Moxie Adventure Challenge - The Day in the Garden - Sense the Adventure Moxie Republic Open Sea Swimming Padraig Marrey sense the adventure Surfing Tania McCabe Foundation The Fit Head Challenge Turf Guy Wicklow Adventure Race 2012
Tag Archives: Gaelforce Race Tips
Bruce Duncan – 4th Place overall The Atlantic Coast of Ireland. Stunning Croagh Patrick mountain, with the glorious Clew Bay full of amazing islands right in front of the town. The sunset was fantastic over the bay. The forecast for … Continue reading
Gaelforce West 2011 Sense the Adventure – Now Live on You Tube – Subscribe to Gaelforce Sense the Adventure TV – NOW http://www.youtube.com/user/Gaelforce4Adventure Subscribe to Gaelforce4AdventureTV on You Tube and sensetheadventure.wordpress.com All the latest film and news updates on Gaelforce … Continue reading
Entries are flying in for Gaelforce West over the last few weeks, and planning is in full swing. It looks set to be another great year of the event with many of Irelands top racers entered and one of the … Continue reading
Gaelforce West is the largest one day adventure race of its kind in the world. It is a multi-sport adventure race involving cycling, running, hiking and kayaking. The course of approximately 67km stretches from the stunning Glassilaun beach to Westport. … Continue reading
So we’re just over 8 weeks away from Gaelforce West 2011.Lets look back 12 months ago and see what I’ve learned from last years event to ensure that we don’t make the same mistakes. Training 12 months ago I wasn’t really doing … Continue reading